Planning was the key to the successful completion of this project, which involved decommissioning of three sites and consolidating at Regency Park.
Phase one involved:
- assessing the condition of the equipment at the three sites
- relocating the equipment for reuse and disposing of obsolete equipment
- the overhauling of compressors and refurbishment of key components
Phase two involved:
- installing a new ice maker at the new plant
- positioning compressors, condensers and all pipework, and incorporating old equipment with new