The Barry Callebaut Group, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, owns an Australian chocolate factory in Campbellfield, Victoria.
Looking to upgrade their chocolate factory, Barry Callebaut engaged Oomiak to facilitate the supply, installation and commissioning of the refrigeration and HVAC services. To fully understand Barry Callebaut’s unique requirements, our team conducted:
- An array of documentation and reviews
- Detailed design and documentation
- Site supervision
Once we knew the best course of action and systems to serve Barry Callebaut best, it was time to facilitate the work on-site. The new fit-out of this facility comprised of Oomiak providing the following systems:
- Freon process chilled glycol package and ancillary system
- Ammonia process chilled water package and ancillary system
- HVAC works including comfort process cooling and production ventilation and heating works
Further to this, safety is an imperative component of any job scope and as such Oomiak prepared:
- Ammonia Leak Action Plan – clear instructions and procedures that are implemented in the event of an ammonia leak that keeps your people and community safe
- Safety in Design – the integration of hazard identification and risk assessment methods early in the design process to which works to eliminate or mitigate the risks of injury throughout the life of the product being designed
To see how our team can help your project get in touch or call 1300 731 699.