Requiring an additional Crust Freezer at their facility in Truganina, Hilton Foods Australia brought the Oomiak team onboard to help facilitate this.
The new Crust Freezer is serviced by a dedicated CO2 condensing unit operating in parallel to existing units. The capacity, make, and configuration matches the existing units ensuring streamlined servicing and efficiency in stocking of critical spare parts.
Oomiak’s wide range of expertise was employed as our team tackled:
- Design, documentation, and drafting – completing the updating of existing site information
- Supply – of refrigeration and associated electrical equipment
- Electrical and control works
- Site installation – both installation labour and system commissioning
- Out of hours work – ensured that the production floor works, system shut down and cut in activities were aligned to production requirements in close consultation with Hilton Foods production team.
- Access equipment –co-ordination and supervision of the cranage of unit into the building
- Concrete works – hole coring and subsequent sealing of penetrations (Plantroom floor)