Working previously with Baiada, Oomiak were excited to work collaboratively again with one of Australia’s leading poultry producers.
Oomiak were engaged to work within their Laverton North facility in Victoria. Utilising an existing building within this site, the project entailed the installation of a new cooked process line. Additionally, the upgrading and expansion of the refrigeration and ventilation support services were pivotal to the project.
With this, the Oomiak team facilitated:
- Temperature control to the various refrigerated areas across the facility
- Fresh air ventilation, pressure gradients and filtration to meet the stated high, medium, and low care areas
- Wash down ventilation to specific areas
- Spot cooling and make up air to the Fry and Cook area
- Potable chilled water to serve batter, marinade and spiral freezer product misting including capacity to suit doubling of production volumes
Additionally, there were specific works made to the:
- Conveyor tunnel
- Air lock
- Meat inspection room
- Ingredient distribution area
- Packing room
- Shipper storage area
- And more
To see what value Oomiak can offer you, get in touch!