A household name, ALDI Australia is a supermarket chain that has over 550 stores and over 20 years of experience under their belt within Australia.
With the condenser requiring progressively more attention at their Minchinbury site, ALDI came to Oomiak seeking a solution.
Working at their NSW facility, some specific requirements ALDI needed the project to produce were:
- Improved operational efficiency
- Greater overall plant reliability
- Boosted life expectancy of the equipment
The issues that ALDI were experiencing were due to failing fans within one of their condenser units – something that was costing time, money and operational efficiency. Replacing the dated unit Oomiak was able to:
- Save resources – by replacing the dated unit Oomiak was able to lower the number of call outs and breakdowns maintenances provided
- Increase energy efficiency – the new condensing unit runs smoother than its predecessor as the fans are able to provide more air flow while consuming less energy
- Improve reliability – implementing healthy equipment, the risk of breakdowns have been significantly lowered
During our time on-site, we were able to execute this scope with minimal to no disruptions to ALDI’s day-to-day operations.
The Oomiak team showed great problem solving and resilience on-site and the proof is in the pudding – well done to all involved.